100th Day of School
Monday 19th February 2018
Our Year 1 classes will be celebrating the 100th Day of school on Monday 19th February, the first day back to school after half term.
To mark this special occasion, the number 100 is the inspiration for all of our lessons!
On our 100th Day we are asking children to bring in something that represents 100. Here are some ideas you can choose from:
-An old t-shirt decorated with 100 patterns.
- A collage/drawing with 100 objects.
- A collection of 100 pennies
- A bag of 100 cotton wool balls
- 100 names of famous people
- 100 paper clips, jelly beans, lolly sticks, pebbles, leaves, animal names, grains of rice, pasta shapes, beads, etc.
The possibilities are endless. We can’t wait to see what you bring in!
Please can your child label their items clearly with their name and class. We will be showing our 100 collections to children in KS1.
Thank you very much,
Year 1 teachers