Wednesday 25 January 2017

Zoo trip

We had a fabulous time visiting Blackpool Zoo in year 1 this week and all the staff were very proud of how well the children behaved and coped with such a long walk for little legs!  I would like as many children as possible to comment below something that they learnt or enjoyed during their visit. Remember not to use your name but chose an emoji to add so I can identify you back in class.    Here are a few pictures of the visit - mostly taken by the children who were practising their photography skills 😊

5 comments:

  1. Come on 1G lets' hear about what you enjoyed the most? Please comment on this thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the talk about polar animals. ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked watching the sea lion show and I liked the penguins swimming round ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite animal was the monkeys πŸ’. I liked the tree house and looking at the foxes on the comfy chairsπŸΊπŸ’

    ReplyDelete